August 10, 2009

FunkyFanny's new gal on the scene...Flava Fanny



What's up Vintage lovers, I'm FlavaFanny :-)

A soft spoken, hardworking, and extra dangerous boogie down Bronx girl with hip hop in her heart.

I enjoy writing, reading, photography, and traveling.

Always living life in a pair of spandex, cause it never ever gets old.

Nights at the beach, days layed out in the park with a book in hand, sunsets and sun showers all give me butterflies.

I've got a killer weakness for thrifting, cowboy boots and Vintage Chanel.
Yum I get Goosebumps just thinking about it!

Deep lover of art, all starting with Mister Keith Haring, my ultimate favorite.

I live to have fun, dancing on tables til my feet get swollen and can't fit in my cowboy boots..
Yes the ones I paid $10 for!
Sometimes I gotta take em off and ride the subway in my mismatched socks,but it’s all love.. We're only young once, and imma live life with some flava!


Infinite Peace & Love
FlavaFanny

No comments: