July 27, 2009

PURPLE RAAAAAAIN..PU-UR-PLE RAINNN......

25 years ago a few monumental things happened







Let me list them now in order of importance




  1. Purple Rain the film was released
  2. Purple Rain the film was released
  3. and last but not least...Purple Rain the film was released!!!!!


111 minutes of deliciousness if ya ask me..


Peep game..



Apollonia: Will you help me?
The Kid: No.
Apollonia: Pardon me?
The Kid: Nope... Wanna know why?
Apollonia: Nope.
The Kid: Because you wouldn't pass the initiation.
Apollonia: What initiation?
The Kid: Well, for starters, you have to purify yourself in the waters of Lake Minnetonka.
Apollonia: What?
The Kid: You have to purify yourself in Lake Minnetonka.
[She strips down, and runs towards the lake]
The Kid: Hey! Wait a minute! That's...
[She jumps in. She gets out shivering]
The Kid: Uh, hold it...
Apollonia: What?
The Kid: That ain't Lake Minnetonka.


Yes Kid..

I'll jump in the waters of Lake Minnetonka,Not Lake Minnetonka,Lake Erie,or Ricki Lake for that matter

Just as long as you're there, I'm there!

No comments: