April 19, 2010

Introducing Ferocious Fanny!

Hey Ladies! It’s Ferocious Fanny! The newest member of Team Funky Fanny’s
I burst into this world with my twin sister on June 19, 1989 in Brooklyn, NY. 
Does that make me an 80’s baby or a 90’s baby?

Since childhood I’ve had a fascination with the past. Add that to my love of fashion and a fixation for vintage clothing was born. Wearing vintage is like wearing a slice of history. The fun part is incorporating it into my wardrobe to create an eclectic look. 
My favorite decades are the 60's, 70's, and 80's. In a nutshell, I love to experiment!

Speaking of fashion I adore accessories. Actually let me rephrase that, I am obsessed with them. You’ll never catch me in the streets without a fistful of bracelets and rings, some cute necklaces, and a big scarf. It’s against the law in my book haha.

 Something else I love is music. I have the most random selection of tunes on my ipod from glam rock to new jack swing. That little device tags along everywhere, even to the corner store. GENIUS invention I tell you.
Ever wondered what era a current trend is influenced by? How about the name you see inside a vintage item you’ve never heard of before? I’m here to give y’all the rundown on some of these burning questions. Oh yeah, and some funny commentary too because humor is in my blood. Thanks dad! Stay tuned. 

xoxo
Ferocious Fanny


No comments: