April 29, 2009

Reminization..DeBarge x Punky Brewster

When I was younger, I was absolutely sure of 2 things..

  • I was gonna be Punky Brewster when I turned 13
  • I was gonna marry Michael Jackson,Prince,Ralph Tresvant,ALL of Duran Duran and El DeBarge when I turned 17 (hey,I was keepin it big love ;-)
So imagine my surprise when I found this AMAZING jewel that I hadn't seen in FOR-EVER! (Although my "past future hubby in my mind" isn't on this,it's way too priceless to not share)

ENJOY!!!!!!




While the DeBarge fam has had their share of public troubles over the years, you can't knock their hustle towards stardom..We honor them wit massive Brooklyn big ups for the magic they created in the 80's..

Go ahead...getcha full Reminization on..





X and O..
Your Fav Vintage Wondergirl
The FunkyFanny

No comments: