July 7, 2010

FunkyFanny's new gal on the scene...Flirty Fanny!



Well hello gals and dolls,

Introducing (drum roll please).... Flirty Fanny!

Flirty Fanny at your service!
Born and raised in Brooklyn, NY.
I go to school in Los Angeles (but we all know nothing beats Brooklyn!)

I love sparkles, bright colors, funky shoes, and anything high-waisted.
Which I prefer to get from Vintage.
I like to mix and sprinkle fashion from the 40's, 60's, and 80's.

The classiness of the 40's plus the experimentation of the 60's
topped off with the bold brightness of the 80's are what I adore.

Something y'all should know right now:
I am a huge nerd and proud of it!

Reading, traveling, art. and elephants. These are what tickle my fancy.

My favorite timewaster, however, is music. You can barely see me
without my Ipod dancing in my own world. My music is a crazy mixture of
anything and everything you can think of, from bluegrass to hip hop!

Good people are what truly make me happy.

Forever yours,
With hugs and kisses,
Flirty Fanny

No comments: