November 29, 2009

FunkyFanny's new gal on the scene...Feisty Fanny



Pssstttt...Hey, over here!
It's me, Feisty Fanny, the new kid on the block
Hey girl Hey!

A Brooklynite by default these days
This little Haitian girl will always claim Queens 'til I die

Even Akeem, the prince of Zamunda knew what was up with us gals
"Where in NY can one find a woman with grace, elegance, taste and culture?"
"A woman suitable for a king? Queens!" :-p

Gummi Bears, sunshine warming my skin, good belly laughs
Dancing until my eyeballs sweat and Sean Connery
These are a few of my favorite things

S-A-L-E is a 4-letter cuss word in my vocabulary
I just can't resist 'em
Much like a well placed F-bomb to emphasize a point!

Just for kicks I play the
"Quick, what song uses _(insert word here)_ as a part of its lyrics?" game
Usually in the middle of conversations
And depending on who's around
You may even get the accompanying choreography
ONLY if you're lucky!

I can't think of one thing that feels better than being draped
From head to toe
In authentic, one of a kind, perfect fitting vintage marvels...
Well, Obama in office for like EVER is a really close second
(Forever ever? FOREVER EVER!)

A lover of words, effortless style, laughter
Good music and great personalities
I want to make the world my playground
Forget your playlist, put your passport on shuffle...
Now that's what I call living!

Sending spunky, infectious energy and love,

Feisty Fanny

1 comment:

Unknown said...

love the blog Feisty Fanny (Manushka)....keep them coming!