June 2, 2008

Think I just died & went to heaven....

I must admit..For a "City Girl" like me, drivin thru the winding mountains leading to Big Sur was not a good look for my belly..Amazingly Beautiful but curvy nonetheless..
(queasy stomach is NOT a chic look for a fashionista like myself and with all those mountainous mountains...EEK..I'm SURE there's lions and tigers and bears OH MY!!!

Not knowing of the goodness that Big Sur held...Imagine my delight when we arrived at our "one night in paradise super duper anniversary treat"...

3 Words sugars...POST RANCH INN!!!!!!!!!!! I'm pretty sure my life will never be the same...


peep the owners...Luci & Bill Post,(who by the way, STILL leads the nature walks around the property!!!) Look @ Luci in the ILL Vintage frock..LUVS IT!!!






































No comments: