June 2, 2008

Fanny does Santa Cruz...


After leaving Big Sur,I was absolutely convinced that it couldn't possibly get any better(for real this time)..Decided to drive thru Santa Cruz to see what it had to offer...

Well chicas,Santa Cruz is forever alright with me...

It offered 3..yep count em 1..2..3.. of my FAVORITE things in the World..

Cole's BBQ....I'm not too much of a meatie,but French Fries with BBQ sauce is a delicious treat anytime...YUM..And hubby demolished some ribs...





Can you believe that for the 2nd time in 2 days I think I've died and gone to heaven!!How is that possible?!?

As we pulled into the parking lot,this Unbelievable Specimen of Automotive Genius greeted us...A Crisp,White,Super Sexy,Totally Fuckin Awesome, '68 Chevelle!!!!!


THEN.....As we left our feast,lickin our fingers of course,we stumbled upon a 7-11..and you know what that means.....COLA AND CHERRRY SLURPEEEEEEEEEEEE..............




My FAV food,car,and drink all in one place..I was soooo overwhelmed with all of that excitement,it was like Prince walked right up to me and started singin Raspberry Beret(OK,maybe that's a reach,but you catch my drift)...



T.G.F.S.C......Thank God For Santa Cruz!!

No comments: