May 30, 2008

vegas 2 palm springs...

What a dope voyage this is gonna be...still can't believe hubbykins DARES to take it alone with me..with all the singin,random burps, and happiness outbursts that are bound to happen..poor fella..heehee..BTW...Sirius radio is my new bff..

here's a few tidbits from my trusty skribblepad....

  • 1:41 p.m....50's house just burned down..(Channel 28 Faction Radio)WTF?!?suspicious fire?!? riiiiiightttt...
  • so you think you can f*ck wit me..recognize bitch...jtothez... My sentiments EXACTLY Hovito..
  • & THENNNNNNN at 1:54 p.m...THIS CLASSIC crept thru the airwaves



SAY WORRRRRRRDDDDDDD!!!!!!!

  • 2:46 p.m.....As you can see, most definitely........
    We are FRESH.. Chill Will FRESH..Barry B is FRESH..Ricky D is FRESH...
    And I am, the Original Human Beatbox,The Entertainer, Doug E!!!!!!....FRESHHHHHH

No comments: